Wednesday, January 19, 2011

4 days left!

 Owls Logs and Display items!
 So, we have 4 business days left before we close the doors at HQ and begin our new projects!  I know over the years many of you have asked to buy some of the display items. Well, this Saturday will be your chance! We will be pricing most of our vintage display pieces as well as some of our furniture for all of those that want to add some fun pieces to their homes. I really wish I had the room to put this stuff in my own home but alas, I live in an apartment not a multi story mansion.

 Seeing as this Saturday will be our last day of business, we will be offering free wine and drinks to all who drop by (while supplies last), discounts on selected designers as well as tax off all purchases.



 Angie has also been at work on her popular stuffed owls ($45 each) and log pillows ($35 each). This will be your last chance to snatch up some of these items, so if you've been dying to get your mitts on these, now is the time!
 We are also selling our couch, so if you want this bad boy, all the info is here

So in love, so in love!

Our final business hours are:
Wed- 12-6pm
Thursday 12-8pm
Friday 12-8pm
Saturday 11-6pm

 Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there. I love the owls and the couch!