Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Out of Town...


Hi friends! I'm heading out to Manitoba for the Winnipeg Folk Festival with Marc Simard from Broundoor and Elaine Ho from Roadkill. We're DRIVING to Manitoba (24hrs driving there, 24 back, yikes!) so we're leaving today! Hopefully I'll have a spare moment to post a few things while there, but internet will be limited, sorry folks! I'll be back around July 18th, so regular posting will re-commence then.

In the meantime, all you Montrealers should pop by the store and say hi to Tyson so he doesn't get lonely, and all you Winnipeggers should stop by our booth at Folk Fest and visit us! We're a corner booth, and since all three of us are sharing we've dubbed the booth "Wemade" as our collective name. You'll probably also want to stop by La Salla Rosa on Saturday do browse around the "Pomme Pomme" craft sale, being put on my Amy from Wooden Apples, and the wonderful folks at Drawn & Quarterly. Remember, the first 50 people to show up will recieve a gift bag with tonnes of great loot in it! So, show up early! Tyson will be there with a little HQ table, and our friends Amanda (Saturday Social Club president) and Judy (super styly lady) will be holding down the fort at the store. Thanks girls!

xo
Angie


***

2 comments:

K.Line said...

Just want to say how much fun I had on Saturday at the store (first visit to pick up shoes I bought sight unseen a while ago) with Judy and Amanda. I'm going to do a post on it in the near future... What a lovely, friendly shop!

PS - I bought a painted, brass shell necklace (I think it was new to the store). Do you know when it would have been made? (50's?)

K

Victoire said...

Ohhhh.....loving the new blog layout! And congrats on the feature in Lucky & the AWESOME pic of Angie!!