Saturday, May 17, 2008

Oopsie!




OK I messed up. You could say I screwed the pooch... although many of you wouldn't say those exact words..... did I mention I'm, like, 5?

Anyway, the new Muxtape is up. Some of you mentioned the link wasn't working properly but I can assure you it is. I'm the problem. I started putting together the new muxtape last week but I didn't have enough time to finish it. So, only a couple of songs were up. Sorry!

This weeks Muxtape is inspired by the awesome weather outside. I'm thinking of dusting off my skateboard and going out... for as long as my knees and back will allow anyway..... which should be roughly half an hour. If we were back in 1988, this is the mixtape I would give you Monday morning at school.

Totally radical!!

http://hq.muxtape.com/

No comments: