Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Outfits of the Week: Nov. 28/07

Wow, I'm really starting to feel the holiday crunch. With baking to do for our upcoming vernissage this saturday, decorating the store, sewing stuff for the Ladyfest "Not Your Grandmas Craft Sale" (sorry grandma Joan, I didn't name the sale!), as well as new development crunch at the gool 'ol full time job, I'm swamped! So sorry again for the delay in posting outfits of the week, but damn, I got no time!!! But I guarantee those baked snacks for Saturday will be delicious! (although I may not be able to make the cupcakes, update on that later)

Tweed shorts by Soi Disant (Montreal) (for real life I would pair them up
with some grey woolly tights, we didn't have any at the store)
with vintage black patent shoes with purple/pink/blue leather stripes


Mixed yarn scarf by Olivin Designs (Winnipeg), handpainted sweatshirt by Mauve Naif (Montreal), purple tweed bag with bunnies by Roadkill (Montreal)


Tweed capelet with satin lining and vintage buttons by Roadkill (Montreal),
floral jersey mini dress with 3/4 sleeves by Supayana (Brooklyn/Montreal)

If you click on the image you'll get a bigger version
(this is always the case, if you were wondering)
and you'll be able to see the beautiful little necklace by A Heart Apart (Montreal)

No comments: