Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Threadless

Yes! We've just received our latest shipment from Threadless this morning! I always get excited about these orders because there are always 5 or 6 shirts just for me in the box!!! Here are some pics I lifted from the Threadless site of some of the shirts we got......

"Beat It"

"B Movie Nightmare"

"There, they're, their"

"I love color"

"Diabolical Hot Dog"

"Dandy"

"It's good to know someone's watching my back"


"Many many monsters"


"Lil' soap"


"Nothing rhymes with orange"

There are more designs but I'm too lazy to post all of them. You'll just have to drag your ass off of the chair you're sitting in and come by HQ. C'mon, like you have anything better to do. What else did you have in store for today? Oh, I'm sorry, that's right, you have to manage your "Facebook" profile...

No comments: