Thursday, May 24, 2007

Shoppers Remorse

Ever get it folks? A little remorse after a shopping spree, either you bought something that you kind of regret and can't return, or you didn't grab that one great thing and now you can no longer get it? Well, I'm in Hong Kong right now, and am feeling a wee bit of said remorse due to this pic I just saw on Facehunter.



I had this dress in my hand!!! I wanted to buy it, but I didn't because it's so damn hot and humid here. At the time I was looking at it, I just could not image wearing a sweatshirt dress, so I put it back. But it's so cute....the heather grey....the multi coloured cotton piping....the fit!!!

And the real kicker ... it was like $15 or something.


WWHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'll have to make up for it by buying more shoes. (I hope Tyson isn't reading this post)

2 comments:

Tyson said...

Don't bring home any more goddamn shoes!!! What are you, a Millipede?

tyson

The HQ Duo said...

I wish! Then I'd have a real excuse!

Sorry luv, I already bought 2 pairs and I see 1 or 2 more in my future!