Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Shangri-Lost II @ My Hero Gallery







This Friday My Hero Gallery presents "Shangri-Lost II" featuring work from Toronto artists Jimmy Limit, Shawn Keruneru and Jesse Harris. The night will also serve as the Montreal launch the latest issue of Carosel Magazine.




Don't be a douche and miss this show as all the events this gallery hosts are super fun!

See you there!

My Hero Gallery 3655 St. Laurent Blvd. Suite 206

For more information please contact info@myherogallery.ca
artist links
www.jimmylimit.com
www.jessebharris.com
www.sitekreator.com/shawnkuruneru

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
I know it's not until tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait any longer! That, and the fact that I won't be near a computer tomorrow. Hope the show goes well!!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks! Wish you could be here, maybe sometime in the future you'll make it out to Mtl.

Ang