Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tighten your belt.... in the fun way, not the money way





Since I was about 17 years old belts have been a favorite accessory of mine. When I first started looking for belts to wear, the big problem was finding vintage belts that were large enough to sit on the hips. Everyone was still wearing normal sized belts... what a hassle. Then the retailers started catching on, and it was heaven on earth for everyone for awhile.

But NOW I'm kicking myself for not buying all those too tiny belts, 'cause all I want to do is wear belts right on my waist, cinching in all kinds of things from blazers to sweaters to oversized dress shirts to t-shirts... I could go on.

At HQ we understand that our customers have equally personal takes on where to wear their belts, so we have all kinds of belts that can fit everywhere from just under the bust, to low on the hips. We even have a few guys belts. For fall we have a beautiful selection of vintage leather belts with great worn in patinas and metal buckles (none of that new cheap metal either, these are like solid, heavy metal buckles)

Check out the pics above for some belt inspiration, and come down to check out our fast changing selection, we've got some beauties!

No comments: