Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, hold on to your pants!!!








Alright everyone, time for a new feature on the HQ blog, fashion thoughts that I am pondering. Right now I'm a little bit in love with suspenders of all kinds. I've been nurturing this love for quite some time now, and I'm ready to admit it!

I find there are two kinds of people when it comes to the idea of wearing them: those that absolutely hate them and those that absolutely love them. I even know a girl who swore to her boyfriend she would not wear them because he found them so silly, and now she is sooooo sad that she gave me her black pair with metal mesh strips. The moral of the story is .....?

Not to fear, we have many a suspender for boy and girl at HQ, she can always find a new pair and wear them secretly. OR buy a pair and snap her boyfriend in the face with them in the middle of the night to get back at him for making her give away the first pair.

We have quite a wide selection of classic style "snap them onto your pants" suspenders, as well as some beautiful skirts/dresses from Angel Perez with straps built in, and more to come from other designers for Fall.

So many ways to wear them, and no more butt cleavage, thank God!!!

No comments: